ASSA ABLOY, the global leader in door opening solutions, continues to break new ground by offering the broadest range of security technologies in the industry. From mechanical keys to intelligent openings, this array of technologies – known as the Security Continuum – pairs the appropriate locking technology to the specific requirements and risks of each opening.
Because every opening is different based on its usage, employing a single technology throughout a facility doesn't make sense. Careful consideration of each opening based on usage requirements allows proper selection of access control, enhancing the security of a facility and keeping costs in line.
From patented key systems to full-featured, online integrated locksets, ASSA ABLOY offers access control solutions tailored to the unique locking needs of each opening. With the industry’s largest range of products, from the most trusted brands, your security dollars reach farther into your facility.
- Corbin Russwin Access 700 PIP1 Campus - POE
- Sargent Passport 1000 P1 (Persona) locks – POE w/ magstripe
- Sargent Profile Series v.S1 locks – POE
- Corbin Russwin Access 700 PWI1 Campus - WiFi
- Corbin Russwin Access 800 WI1 Campus magstripe
- Sargent Passport 1000 P2 (Persona) lock - WiFi w/ magstripe
- Sargent Profile Series v.S2 WiFi locks
- Sargent IN120 – WiFi
- Sargent IN220 – POE
- Corbin Russwin IN120 – WiFi
- Corbin Russwin IN220 – POE
- All Sargent, Harmony, Corbin Russwin Wiegand Locks