Data Security and Reliability
AMT's hosting service builds on Amazon's Web Services (AWS), which uses the same data center infrastructure on which Amazon runs its own business. At Amazon's scale, they are able to provide a level of reliability, security, and redundancy very few organizations could provide for themselves.
Adding to this, AMT brings best practices and expertise in our own solution that permit live monitoring, predictive maintenance, performance tuning on the fly, and a level of reliability and availability that is not possible with an on premise solution.
This combination eliminates the need for local IT infrastructure, IT labor, servers, etc. Combined with AMT’s support for mobile devices, this also eliminates the need for dedicated client workstations on premises, further lowering costs with a BYOD model.
AMT’s team of experts provides automated and live monitoring, continuous maintenance, detection and resolution of issues before these issues can impact users.
AMT Cloud Services
- All servers and IT infrastructure to support users’ mobile devices
- Maintenance of Digital Certificates to provide secure, encrypted, authenticated
- access to the application from end users mobile devices and desktop browser sessions
- Automated and live monitoring (detailed below)
- Continuous backups (hourly)
- Verification of backups
- Isolation of backups for ransomware protection
- Detection of constrained resources, most of which can be added without impacting live user sessions.
- Network resource monitoring
- Server resource monitoring
- SQL Server resource monitoring
- Memory resource monitoring
- Disk resource monitoring
- Detection of performance bottlenecks, providing an opportunity for continuous application improvement from real time observations – improvements that never happen for systems offered on premise only.
- Monitoring and detection of many unusual and potentially suspicious activities, including potential malicious user changes, excessive login attempts, and more.